This is my own design, using my own polish that I bought with my own money. 😉
I used a vibrant pink on all the tips of the nails. I painted a black crackle polish over the pink on just my thumbs and ring fingers. Then I lined the very top part of the painted tip in a magenta.
Sorry about the little finger!I didn’t remember to fix the nick on it, oh well! LOL
- Base Coat- OPI’s Nail Envy
- Pink- Salley Hansen HD “Digital”
- Black Crackle- China Glaze’s Crackle Glaze “Black Mesh”
- Magenta- L.A. Colors Art Deco “Magenta”
- Top Coat- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Feel free to be creative and use other colors if you like. Have fun ! And you don’t have to use the same brand to achieve this same look.
This design was one made by Dollface22772 on Youtube Titled “Cherries Jubilee”.
This is my own variation of it. I didn’t have any of the cherry fimo slices so I had painted the cherries using a dotting tool. Also instead of using a pink crackle polish, I painted over the white edge on one corner with a red polish. Then covered it with a white crackle polish.
Polishes I Used:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- White: Salley Hansen Xtreme Wear “White On”
- White Crackle: Chine Glaze Crackle Glaze “Lightning Bolt”
- White Stripe: Sinful Colors “Bad Chick”
- Red Stripe: Sinful Colors “Be my Valentine”
- Green Stems: L.A. Colors Art Deco “Bright Green”