This is my own design. I used my own nail polish that I paid with my own money. 😉 ( Or my husband’s $ XD)
This design that I came up with was suggested by a good friend of my. My little muse screamed ANIMAL PRINT! So I was like yea why not?!
I got a little sloppy with my ring finger so I decided that a little Japanese inspired nail deco would fit in great.
Polish I Used:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Pink: Sinful Colors “Social Ladder”
- Purple: Sinful Colors “Verbena”
- Pink Spots: Sinful Colors “Cream Pink”
- Pink Stripes: L.A. Colors Art Deco “Baby Pink”
- Black Outlines: Jazz It Up Nail Art Brush/Pen
Now with the black I used only the brush end because on this particular brush/pen combo the pen flow is very hard to control! Like all my other designs you can mix it up! If you like more of leopard prints you can skip the stripes all together, or vice versa. You can also do this in any colors you like. I just happen to think that the pink and purple where awesome together. 😀 Also if you don’t have the gems, or just don’t prefer them, you don’t have to use them at all. Nothing is set in stone! XD
P.S. I would not recommend using my nails to do the spots and stripes! It’s much easier to find a picture on the internet of a leopard or zebra (or tiger..?) and looking at it’s coat for a better visual.
This is my own design, using my own polish that I bought with my own money. 😉
I used a vibrant pink on all the tips of the nails. I painted a black crackle polish over the pink on just my thumbs and ring fingers. Then I lined the very top part of the painted tip in a magenta.
Sorry about the little finger!I didn’t remember to fix the nick on it, oh well! LOL
- Base Coat- OPI’s Nail Envy
- Pink- Salley Hansen HD “Digital”
- Black Crackle- China Glaze’s Crackle Glaze “Black Mesh”
- Magenta- L.A. Colors Art Deco “Magenta”
- Top Coat- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Feel free to be creative and use other colors if you like. Have fun ! And you don’t have to use the same brand to achieve this same look.