This design I came up with is so much fun! Every time I see it I feel like dancing 😉
I try to always use a base coat on my nails.
Starting with the little finger I used a pink to cover the whole nail. I then used a light pink and black to make some stripes.
On the ringer finger I painted the whole nail black and used my favorite glitter polish and did a gradient design.
The middle finger is covered first with a black, I then went over it with a purple/green/grey(?). It reminds me of that kind of car color that looks different from whatever angle/light your in. The camera didn’t quite capture any of the green in it.
The index finger is painted with a sort of brownish color and also a gradient effect in the same glitter polish as the ring finger.
The thumb is done in a black and a silver crackle over top of it.
Polishes I Used:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- Pink Polish:Sally Hansen HD “Digital”
- Pink Stripes: L.A. Colors Art Deco “Baby Pink”
- Black Stripes: Jazz It Up Nail Art Pen and Striping Brush “Black”
- Black Polish: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “Black Out”
- Glitter Polish: Sinful Colors “Frenzy”
- Purple/Green: Wet n Wild “Gray’s Anatomy”
- Brownish: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength “Tyin’ The Knot”
- Silver crackle: Salley Hansen Crackle Overcoat “Fractured Foil”
This design takes some time to do. If you’re in a hurry I wouldn’t suggest this design, because it took me at least an hour to finish! :O
If you have any questions on this design or any techniques used leave a comment below! 😀