✯-☆-★ Fresh Beat ★-☆-✯
This is my own design, using my own polish that I bought with my own money. 😉
I used a vibrant pink on all the tips of the nails. I painted a black crackle polish over the pink on just my thumbs and ring fingers. Then I lined the very top part of the painted tip in a magenta.
Sorry about the little finger!I didn’t remember to fix the nick on it, oh well! LOL
- Base Coat- OPI’s Nail Envy
- Pink- Salley Hansen HD “Digital”
- Black Crackle- China Glaze’s Crackle Glaze “Black Mesh”
- Magenta- L.A. Colors Art Deco “Magenta”
- Top Coat- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Feel free to be creative and use other colors if you like. Have fun ! And you don’t have to use the same brand to achieve this same look.
Posted on Wed, 20Jul 2011, in Nail Polish & Nail Art, OPI, Pink, Sinful Colors and tagged black, China Glaze, crackle, lacquer, mani, manicure, nails, OPI, pink, polish, Sinful Colors, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.