This design was one made by Dollface22772 on Youtube Titled “Cherries Jubilee”.
This is my own variation of it. I didn’t have any of the cherry fimo slices so I had painted the cherries using a dotting tool. Also instead of using a pink crackle polish, I painted over the white edge on one corner with a red polish. Then covered it with a white crackle polish.
Polishes I Used:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Top Coat: Seche Vite
- White: Salley Hansen Xtreme Wear “White On”
- White Crackle: Chine Glaze Crackle Glaze “Lightning Bolt”
- White Stripe: Sinful Colors “Bad Chick”
- Red Stripe: Sinful Colors “Be my Valentine”
- Green Stems: L.A. Colors Art Deco “Bright Green”
Posted on Sun, 17Jul 2011, in Nail Polish & Nail Art, OPI, Red and tagged cherries, cherry, China Glaze, french, lacquer, mani, manicure, nails, OPI, polish, red, seche vite, tips, white. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.